– Banquet Linen –
A luxurious tablecloth and pressed napkin are an important part of the dining experience. MYER offer wide range of table linen, ideally for most of the hotels, restaurants, ballrooms, clubhouses and events. Feel free to contact us for more fabrics and colour selection.
Fabric Selection for Table linen – common fabric type includes damask, jacquard, embroidery, sateen, spandex, organza, VISA, crumple/crushed, cotton and velvet.
- Made by 100% polyester.
- Most favourable fabrics used in hotels, restaurants, ballrooms.
- Made by polycotton and polyester material with trendy designs.
- Unique trendy fabric for banquet.
- Made by 100% polyester with shining and matt finishing.
- Normally use for table cloth, table runner, table skirting and chair sash.
- Stretchable fabric with strong elastic.
- Standard 200gsm – Shinning/ Matt
- Luxury 300gsm – Matte
- Popularly used for table overlay, table runner and chair ribbon.
- Economy use of table cloth, chair cover and table skirting.
- Popularly used in table overlay, table runner and chair ribbon.
- Commonly used for table underlay, chair cover and chair ribbon.
- Commonly used for stage skirting.
Pattern Selection for Table Napkin – common design in plain, sateen band, jacquard floral, ivy leaf, and hemstitch. All napkins are made by 100% cotton, strong water absorbency. Standard size 51 x 51 cm and 56 x 56 cm.